Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Dental Faculty Practice (DFP) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DFP does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
The Dental Faculty Practice:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need interpretation services, please inform us when you schedule your appointment.
If you believe that Dental Faculty Practice has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with The OSU College of Dentistry Privacy Officer:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, The OSU College of Dentistry Privacy Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available athttps://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.