We practice what we teach
Our general dentists work with a wide range of College of Dentistry specialists to offer just about every type of dental service you could possibly need—all in one convenient location.
Did you know?
- We care for patients with oral health conditions related to Ectodermal Dysplasia.
- We have several BCMH - Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps - dental care providers.
- We offer treatment for TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders.
- One of our dental practitioners performs cleft palate surgeries. (Dr. Peter Larsen)
- One of our dental specialists provides sleep apnea devices for patients. (Dr. Allen Firestone)
- Several of our practitioners are fluent in Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, Chinese (Manderin), Turkish, and Tamil; we also offer interpreter services for our patients.
- We use the most current radiographic imaging technology to improve our diagnostic outcomes and reduce our patients’ exposure.
- We provide oral pathology services that include patient evaluations and reading biopsy specimens. (Drs. Christine Harrington, John Kalmar, Susan Mallery and Kristin McNamara)
- Cone Beam CT scans analyzed by our office are read by a certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist.