We practice what we teach
Our faculty dentists—both general practitioners and specialists—work together to offer just about every type of dental service you could possibly need. All in one convenient location.
Did you know?
- We care for patients with oral health conditions related to Ectodermal Dysplasia.
- We have several BCMH - Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps - dental care providers.
- We offer treatment for TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders.
- One of our dental practitioners performs cleft palate surgeries. (Dr. Peter Larsen)
- One of our dental specialists provides sleep apnea devices for patients. (Dr. Allen Firestone)
- Several of our practitioners are fluent in Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, Chinese (Manderin), Turkish, and Tamil; we also offer interpreter services for our patients.
- We use the most current radiographic imaging technology to improve our diagnostic outcomes and reduce our patients’ exposure.
- We provide oral pathology services that include patient evaluations and reading biopsy specimens. (Drs. Christine Harrington, John Kalmar, Susan Mallery and Kristin McNamara)
- Cone Beam CT scans analyzed by our office are read by a certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist.